Jan Newell – A Very Special Agent
When you make the important decision to buy or sell real estate, I am committed to going the extra mile to ensure all of your needs are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. I am dedicated to serving my clients throughout the real estate process and consider this an honor and a privilege. Let me help guide you with your next purchase or sale.
I am extremely skilled in negotiating multiple counter offers with a proven track record of success. As a savvy negotiator, I represent my clients in complex sales and negotiations including cracked slabs and foundation issues. I have the ability to find and use a chip to save my clients money and help them win. I stay on top of issues that may arise during transactions and resolve them as soon as possible.
Putting the client’s needs and desires first, are of utmost importance “It’s all about the client”. Giving impeccable gracious service, while keeping the process balanced and harmonious, is what I strive for. Good communication helps me determine the best home value for you. I do what I say I will do and return calls promptly.
When you are an informed buyer or seller, you’ll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale of your lifetime. That’s why my goal is to keep you apprised on trends in the marketplace, using the latest statistics in your local area. With property values continuing to rise, real estate is a sound investment now and for the future.
I love what I do and always available to my clients. Listening carefully to each situation, working hard toward achieving smooth, pleasant and productive experiences is imperative. I use today’s technology to the fullest, to better serve my buyers and sellers.
It is very rewarding to me when my clients have a successful transaction and are excited and happy with the service I have provided. My referrals and repeat business assure me I have done my very best for my clients.
As a full-time Realtor, I work hard giving considerable energy to my clients every day including:
- Diligently searching for properties that meet client’s criteria and pricing properties to ensure they sell for the highest amount in the least amount of time.
- Orchestrating complicated multiple inspections and assisting clients to make intelligent informed decisions.
- Negotiating on behalf of clients, tracking the closing process to ensure a smooth transaction and minimizing uncertainty and stress.
- Applying the technology of today’s online marketing strategies to market and differentiate properties.
- Providing responsive personal service and professionalism, exceeding client expectations.
- My fulfillment comes from understanding your uniqueness by asking the “right” questions. Good communication helps me determine the best home value for you.
- Providing a home warranty to sellers during the listing period at no cost to the seller.
- Because of my local market knowledge, I can recognize a great street for a solid investment. This can reduce the time spent searching for the right property.
- Conducting property caravans with time saving efficiency.
- Advising sellers on the market value of their property and preparing their property for sale to maximize profit.
In my free time, I love hiking, swimming in the cove, playing tennis and yacht racing. I am an accomplished artist selling my paintings to the Anhueser Busch family who are collectors of my art.
I volunteer with the San Diego Natural History Museum as a docent on whale watching boats and have been known to swim with wild dolphins in Hawaii. Helping homeless Veterans is a passion of mine, volunteering at the Veterans Village of San Diego and Stand Down. I am a member of the Social Service League of La Jolla which provides low income housing for seniors.
Jan Newell was my agent for both selling my home in Sept 2013 and buying another home in April 2014.
“The complicated process went so smoothly due to Jan's attention to detail and ability to stay calm under pressure! From the day I decided to sell, I could tell I was in good hands. There were so many details and angles to consider and Jan's advice proved to be true each and every moment. My home sold almost immediately. Looking for my next home could have been stressful, but it was actually fun! Jan was patient, gave no pressure, and was in no rush. When I found a house I really liked, she established such a wonderful rapport with the listing agent. I know that relationship helped the transaction proceed smoothly. In this market, with all the competition and low inventory, I received excellent advice from Jan. I made my own decisions, got direction when I needed it and I knew she wouldn't let me make a misstep. If you are looking for an agent who is very professional, yet insightful and easy to be around, call Jan! If you are looking for an agent that is very well connected in the community and can make transactions happen flawlessly, call Jan!!”---- Laura Keener
“Working with Jan was such a pleasure! I had a limited budget, but she helped this first-time buyer feel confident and optimistic, and the result was the perfect home! I would recommend Jan to anyone in the real estate market. She is a lovely person and a fantastic realtor – she can really hone in on your needs and make the whole process easier.”---- Sara Cameron
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage • BRE License #01930475 • San Diego Association of REALTORS, SDAR • California Association of REALTORS, CAR • National Association of REALTORS, NAR • Sandicor MLS Member
Call me today for your Free Real Estate Consultation and Comparative Market Analysis. Phone/Text (619) 888-5515 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.jannewell.com
Updated Mar 21, 2018 1:43:am.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further. All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited.
This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2018 Sandicor®, Inc.